Since its establishment in 1927, Isolite has been a leader of technical development of insulation materials led by insulating firebricks and ceramic fibers. The wealth of technical expertise and experiences has made a significant contribution to the major industries in Japan and overseas in their energy saving efforts, and now expands its horizons of applications to a variety of fields in our everyday life and environment.
In a new era of 21st century, Isolite continues to strive for making the next leap forward under following four key words:
Basing upon the abundant knowledge and experiences accumulated in the long history of the company, we will develop products and applications to be required in the next generations.
Upholding the established brand name of Isolite, we will tackle with new themes to increase high-value added products.
Through the development of environment & greening related products, we will contribute to the creation of a healthy and safe living environment.
With the theme of the best products from the best manufacturing points, we will constantly upgrade our manufacturing capability and its control system.
||Isolite Insulating Products Co., Ltd.
||Nakanoshima Daibiru, Room 802, 3-3-23,
Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-6108, Japan
||First Section of Tokyo Securities Exchange
||November 25, 1927
||3,196.5 million yen (as of March 31, 2014)
||179 (Isolite only)
||Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
|Branch & Sales Offices
||Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Kyushu, Hokuriku
||Otowa (Aichi Pref.), Nanao (Ishikawa Pref.）
||Otowa (Aichi Pref.)
||China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia
- Insulating Products
- Ceramic fibers
- Design, installation, service
- Speciality Products
- Metal matrix composite for automobiles
Setters (Jig for firing electronics components)
- Porous ceramics for soil improvement, water purification, etc.
- Research & Development
Research & Development Laboratory
- Study and development of new products
Bearing in mind our corporate motto of “Creativity and Harmony,” Isolite Group believes that being trusted by the people who come into contact with our company in many different ways is essential for our continued survival and future development. In addition to complying with laws and regulations not only in Japan but in all the countries where we have a business presence, we are also aiming to increase our corporate value through conscientious and honest corporate activities in accordance with our Compliance Manual.
- 1. Regulatory Compliance
- We will comply with both the letter and the spirit of laws and regulations in Japan and overseas, respecting all social norms, including corporate ethics, common sense, and decency as we engage in corporate activities that are fair and above-board.
- 2. Provision of safe, good-quality products and services
- We will improve our technological capacity and develop and provide safe, good-quality products and services to obtain our customers’ satisfaction and trust.
- 3. Appropriate information disclosure
- We will communicate not only with shareholders but more broadly with society at large, disclosing corporate information appropriately and honestly as we constantly seek to engage in corporate activities with a high degree of transparency.
- 4. Environmental preservation
- Recognizing that engaging with environmental problems is an essential element of our corporate social presence and activities, we will engage in environmentally friendly product development and business activities.
- 5. Social contribution
- With pride in the way in which we make our products, we will contribute to local communities through safe, environmental manufacturing, as well as contributing to industrial development by engaging in technological development and innovation.
- 6. Response to antisocial forces
- We will make a strong stand against antisocial forces and groups that pose a threat to the order or safety of civil society.
- 7. Respect for human rights and ensuring a good working environment
- Respecting people’s individuality and personalities, we will not discriminate on the basis of gender, nationality, creed, mental or physical disability, or social status. We will ensure a safe, friendly working environment for all and strive to develop the abilities of every single employee.
- 8. Globalization
- Deeply aware that we are part of the global community, we will respect the practices and cultures of all the parts of the world where our business operations are located, contributing to their development while striving for partnership and integration.
1. We strictly abide by rules, laws, regulations, and requirements of standards.
2. Setting customer orientation as our norm of conduct, we try to enhance the level of satisfaction by keeping close communications with customers.
3. We will make best use of our quality management system and continue its improvement and implementation.
ISO 9001 Certification : Isolite is an ISO 9001 certified company.
- We will maintain the harmony between corporate activities and environment preservation through energy saving, resource saving, waste reduction, pollution prevention and environmental greening promotion.
- In the fields of production and technology, we will focus on energy saving, recycling technology development, effective use of resources and packaging simplification.
- Through the product development and its promotion, we will contribute to reducing environmental load from our society and localities:
− Insulating firebricks and ceramic fibers for energy saving
Thermal diagnosis service on industrial furnaces for better use of energy
− Biosolble fiber for health risk reduction
− Diatomaceous grain, Isolite CG for CO2 reduction
- We will strictly abide by environmental regulations and the agreements we participated in.
- We will set up the targets of environmental protection and periodically review its implementation for the improvement of the management system.
- We will keep our employees and people who work for our company informed of this policy and promote its better implementation. We will make this policy open whenever required.
ISO 14001 Certification: Isolite is an ISO 14001 certified company.